ARI by Ariana Grande is Ariana Grande's debut fragrance which was released in September 2015.
It was announced on February 20, 2015, that Ariana would be releasing her own signature fragrance. She said, "I really want to create something that encompasses everything I love." On April 1, 2015, Ariana went to LUXE labs in New York City to create the working on the perfume. She let her brother Frankie help her pick out the scents. On April 9, 2015, Ariana posted a picture of her dad helping her pick out fragrance names, where he suggested "Eclipse."
On June 19, 2015, Ariana posted two pictures of the packaging along with the name of the fragrance. However, Ariana later told her fans that she was only supposed to release the name that day but accidentally posted too much. On July 23, 2015, Ariana shared another teaser for the perfume which included the bottle design and the launch of a new website where you can view a behind-the-scenes video. Ariana said about the bottle, "I worked closely with the team and the designer to create a bottle that represents everything I love. It's beautiful, feminine, and flirty all at the same time. The pom-pom is just an added wink that makes me smile every time I use the fragrance." The scent of the perfume is super girly and flirty with a blend of fruity florals, musks, and a hint of marshmallow. Ariana released the first advertisement on August 5, 2015 which features three Dalmatians. Fans at Ariana's stop in Toronto of The Honeymoon Tour received free samples of the perfume. On September 15, 2015, Ariana went to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to promote her fragrance.
- Perfume in bottle
- Perfume roller
- Hair mist
- Coffee scrub
- Scented lotion
- Hair Spray ( only available at www.ulta.com )
- The bottle was inspired by Disneylands's rollercoaster "Epcot".
- Ariana's song "Focus" is used in the background of the commercials.
- They made a short film and uploaded it on Ari's official YouTube channel.
- You can download an ARI keyboard on your phone to send ARI-related stickers.
- ↑ Women's Wear Daily - Ariana Grande to Launch First Fragrance
- ↑ NY Daily News - Ariana Grande announces first fragrance
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana tweeting about labs
- ↑ Reveal - Ariana Grande gets brother Frankie's help in choosing debut perfume
- ↑ DailyMail - Ariana Grande has specs appeal as she enlists brother's help to mix up new fragrance
- ↑ Twitter - Edward helping Ariana with names
- ↑ Twitter - Perfume packaging
- ↑ Twitter - What Ariana was supposed to post #1
- ↑ Twitter - What Ariana was supposed to post #2
- ↑ Twitter - July teaser
- ↑ TeenVogue - Ariana Grande's New Perfume Smells Like Marshmallows
- ↑ DailyMail - Ariana Grande debuts her first fragrance with a pretty pink perfume campaign
- ↑ Twitter - Fans getting free samples
- ↑ Twitter - Packaging of samples
- ↑ Sugarscape- ARI by Ariana Grande in Jimmy Fallon
- ↑ Seventeen - Ariana Grande Stars in Her First Short Film With Her Dog
- ↑ Twitter - ARI by Ariana Grande Keyboard