Aaron Simon Gross is one of Ariana Grande's best friends. They both grew up in Boca Raton, Florida and have been friends for a long time. Following being great childhood friends, Aaron and Ariana both starred in 13: The Musical on Broadway in 2008. They are still very good friends.
Friendship with Ariana
- Aaron and Ariana made a web series back in 2007 called "Freaky Forever," about 2 siblings who switched bodies and were on a journey to switch back. It is similar to the movie Freaky Friday.
- He also was on "3 of a kind", a serie posted on honturu channel about 2 persons with super powers (him and ariana)
- He and Ariana both starred in 13: The Musical on Broadway back in 2008.
- Ariana and Aaron are both super-fans of the Harry Potter series.
- Aaron attended Ariana's 18th and 21st birthdays.
- On November 1, 2015, Aaron was in many of Ariana’s Snapchats. One was he, Ariana, Joan, and a few others singing Ariana's version of "Zero to Hero" from Hercules.
- Ariana also posted a video of him "reviewing" 33 different types of ice cream.
Aaron appeared in one of Ariana's vines captioned, "Pacific Overtures" on January 1, 2014.