Alexa Luria (born December 25, 1993) is the best friend of Ariana Grande. They have been best friends since the age of ten. Fans speculate that they live in different states but still often communicate through Twitter, texting, video chatting, and so on. They maintain a very good relationship.
Friendship with Ariana
- Alexa and Ariana made a YouTube video back when Ariana was a brunette on how they miss acting in the musical 13. You can view the video here.
- Alexa is featured in Ariana's cover of "Die In Your Arms" music video.
- Alexa was an extra in a Victorious episode, "One Thousand Berry Balls", which Ariana starred in, playing Cat Valentine.
- Alexa was Ariana's date in the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- They went to Japan together in 2014.
- On April 5, 2014, Alexa flew out to see Ariana but fell asleep as soon as she got there.
- Alexa was in the studio with Ariana the last week that she was working on her second album.
- Alexa celebrated Ariana's 18th birthday, 19th birthday, and 21st birthday with her.
|"You call for me, I'm right there."|
To view the Alexa Luria gallery, click here.