Alexa Luria (born December 25, 1993) is the best friend of Ariana Grande. They have been best friends since the age of ten. Ariana lives in California and Alexa lives in Florida but they still often communicate through Twitter, texting, video chatting, and so on. They maintain a very good relationship.
Friendship with Ariana
- Alexa and Ariana made a YouTube video back when Ariana was a brunette on how they miss acting in the musical 13. You can view the video here.
- Alexa is featured in Ariana's cover of "Die In Your Arms" music video.
- Alexa was an extra in a Victorious episode, "One Thousand Berry Balls", which Ariana starred in, playing Cat Valentine.
- Alexa was Ariana's date in the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- They went to Japan together in 2014.
- On April 5, 2014, Alexa flew out to see Ariana but fell asleep as soon as she got there.
- Alexa was in the studio with Ariana the last week that she was working on her second album.
- Alexa celebrated Ariana's 18th birthday, 19th birthday, and 21st birthday with her.
- When Alexa made it into college, Ariana tweeted that she was proud of her.
- Ariana posted a video of Alexa dancing to "Break Your Heart Right Back."
- Ariana wished Alexa a happy 21st birthday on Twitter.
- Alexa was in the music video for "Break Free".
|"You call for me, I'm right there."|
To view the Alexa Luria gallery, click here.
- ↑ Ariana announcing that Alexa will be her date to the 2013 KCAs
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Alexa falling asleep
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Alexa being in the studio with her
- ↑ Tweet confirming the last week of recording Ariana's second album
- ↑ Ariana tweeting that she's proud of Alexa
- ↑ Alexa dancing to the song
- ↑ Ariana wishing Alexa a happy birthday