Big Sean (born: Sean Michael-Leonard Anderson; March 25, 1988) is an American rapper. He is a collaborator and ex of Ariana Grande.
- Big Sean is featured in Grande's third single "Right There" from her debut album Yours Truly.
- He whispered the chorus of Grande's song "Problem" from her second album My Everything but wasn't a featured artist.
- Big Sean was also featured in a song from Grande's sophomore album, My Everything, titled "Best Mistake".
- Grande is featured on Big Sean's third album, Dark Sky Paradise, in a track entitled "Research", which is only on the deluxe version of the album.
- Ariana has said that she and Big Sean have even worked on a few songs that haven't been released.
2012-mid 2014: FriendsEdit
Ariana and Big Sean met in June 2012 at Wango Tango. In an interview Ariana has said "[Big Sean and I] wanted to have writing sessions and, like, jam together but we never found the time and we never found the right song. We were talking about a few other songs together but it just never worked out and it never was the right moment and then finally 'Right There' came along. And we were like 'Oh, this is it'." Ariana had stated many time that Big Sean is favorite rappers. She used to rap his songs sometimes in interview. She rapped his song "Guap" here and while backstage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, she rapped Big Sean's verse in Justin Bieber's song "As Long As You Love Me" here. Ariana revealed in an interview with Marie Claire that she got into her first car accident while driving to Big Sean's house. Sean has given Ariana and her best friend Alexa Luria rap lessons once. In July 2014, Ariana's grandfather became seriously ill and Ariana spent the whole month in Florida with him before his passing near the end of the month. Sean had flew down to Florida to see Ari and spend time with her. Meanwhile, Ariana's then-boyfriend did not and Ariana has said he wasn't there for her when she needed him. They broke up that same month.
August 2014-April 2015: DatingEdit
Ariana and Big Sean were seen together at The Grove movie theater in Los Angeles, California, after watching a late night showing of The Purge on August 3, 2014. This sparked many rumors of a relationship between the two. Somebody who was in the movie theater with them stated that he saw them kissing during the movie. On August 11, E! Online had a source confirm that Big Sean and Ariana were dating. Then, Ariana's song "Best Mistake" was released which features Sean which added to the speculation. Ariana was asked in several interviews if she was dating Sean but she denied to answer. During Ariana's My Everything concert stream, she and Big Sean performed "Best Mistake" and they held hands during it. Then, at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, Ariana and Big Sean were seen holding hands backstage. Ariana was asked again if they were dating but she evaded the question. When she was asked about her love life on The Today Show she just replied that she was "happy." Ariana hosted the after party for the iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 19, 2014 and she and Sean were seen dancing and hugging. On October 4, Ariana and Sean went to Universal Studios with their friends and were spotted kissing on the Revenge of the Mummy ride. On October 7, Sean gave Ariana a custom made necklace of his lion chains that he always wears. Ariana officially confirmed she and Sean were dating on October 17, 2014 in an interview with Telegraph Magazine. They spent New Years Eve together and went to Tahoe together on vacation. On January 18, 2015 Sean and Ariana had a date night at a swan lake which Sean called "our place." On February 4, 2015, while on a date, Sean sang Stevie Wonder at the top of his lungs. Ariana Grande brought Big Sean as her date to the 57th GRAMMY Awards on February 8, 2015. In a vlog posted on Big Sean's YouTube channel on February 11, there is a scene where he and Grande kiss at A Very GRAMMY Christmas 2014. Ariana posted a picture of her wearing Sean's shirt on February 10. On March 8, 2015 Sean surprised the audience in Detroit on The Honeymoon Tour and performed "Best Mistake" and "Right There" with Ariana.
On April 20, 2015, Us Weekly confirmed that the pair had split up, due to both of them having conflicting tour schedules that would keep them apart for a whole year. The magazine also confirmed that they deeply care for one another and they remain close friends. It was also reported that the couple have split up a few weeks before. 
|"I never knew you could moonlight in your hands, til the night I held you"|
To view the Big Sean gallery, click here.
- ↑ Ariana Grande Talks New Album and Working with Big Sean
- ↑ How Did Ariana Grande & Big Sean Meet?
- ↑ Big Sean: Ariana Grande Does NOT Get Carried Around Like a Baby
- ↑ About her friendship with Big Sean
- ↑ Ariana Grande Got In Car Accident On Her Way To See Big Sean
- ↑ Big Sean's rap lessons
- ↑ Ophelia and Big Sean
- ↑ Ariana and Big Sean at the movies
- ↑ E! - Ariana Grande Dating Rapper Big Sean
- ↑ Ariana Grande Releases "Best Mistake" With Boyfriend Big Sean
- ↑ Glamour - We spoke to Ariana Grande about the Big Sean rumours
- ↑ Ariana Grande Shows First PDA With Boyfriend Big Sean At VMAs
- ↑ Video of Ariana & Big Sean holding hands
- ↑ Ariana Grande Breaks Silence on Big Sean Dating Rumors Ariana's interview with Ryan Seacrest
- ↑ Ariana says she's happy on The Today Show
- ↑ Ariana Grande & Big Sean PDA at iHeartRadio after party
- ↑ Ariana Grande and Big Sean kiss as they ride on Revenge Of The Mummy
- ↑ Ariana Grande & Big Sean: The Sweet Custom Gift He Made Her To Prove His Love
- ↑ Ariana Grande confirms her relationship with Big Sean for the first time
- ↑ Ariana Grande and Big Sean Share Tahoe Vacation Pictures
- ↑ Ariana Grande and Big Sean Look Madly in Love After Enjoying PDA-Filled Ski Trip in Tahoe—See the Pics!
- ↑ Ariana Grande & Big Sean’s New Date – She’s On Cloud Nine
- ↑ Instagram - Ariana's post 2/4/15
- ↑ Sean's Youtube video
- ↑ Ariana Grande Wears Big Sean’s Clothes To Bed
- ↑ Twitter - Big Sean performs with Ariana
- ↑ Us Weekly report
|September 3, 2013 • 46:28 • Republic Records|
|Released||Almost Is Never Enough • Baby I • Better Left Unsaid • Daydreamin' • Honeymoon Avenue • Lovin' It • Piano • Popular Song • Right There • Tattooed Heart • The Way • You'll Never Know|
|Unreleased||Boyfriend Material • Do You Love Me • La Vie En Rose • Nobody Does It Better • Pink Champagne • Put Your Hearts Up • Stick Around • Suitcase • Voodoo Love • You're My Only Shawty|
|Ariana Grande • Big Sean • Mac Miller • MIKA • Nathan Sykes|
|The Listening Sessions Tour|
|August 25, 2014 • 40:31 • Republic Records|
|Released||Bang Bang • Be My Baby • Best Mistake • Break Free • Break Your Heart Right Back • Cadillac Song • Hands On Me • Intro • Just a Little Bit of Your Heart • Love Me Harder • My Everything • One Last Time • Only 1 • Problem • Too Close • Why Try • You Don't Know Me|
|Unreleased||Ridiculous • The Way It Is|
|Ariana Grande • A$AP Ferg • Big Sean • Cashmere Cat • Childish Gambino • Iggy Azalea • Jessie J • Nicki Minaj • The Weeknd • Zedd|
|The Honeymoon Tour|