Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao better known as Camila Cabello is Cuban-American singer and songwriter. Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello first hung out backstage after MTV’s Artist to Watch concert in 2013. They've been good friends since then.
Friendship with Ariana
- On December 13, 2013, Camila posted a picture of Ariana with Normani and Dinah.
- Camila twetted "@ArianaGrande OH MY GOD I AM BALD #FocusTonight".
- Camila's favorite song of Dangerous Woman is Side to Side.
- Camila calls "wife" to Ariana.
- It is rumoured that Ariana might be featured on Camila Cabello's debut album but their is no proof to this other than them recording at the same times and working with some of the same producers/ artists (Diplo, Major Lazer, Victoria Monet etc).
- Ariana has hung out with Camila several times but rarely publicly.
- Ariana sat next to Fifth Harmony with Mac Miller at the 2016 VMAs and hugged and talked and congratulated one another throughout the show.
- Ariana performed as the opening act at the 7/27 tour on September 11th 2016. Ariana and Camila both publicly hung out backstage and met some fans. Ariana performed Be Alright and Better Days with Victoria Monet.