Fawkes was Ariana Grande's fourth dog adopted.
- Fawkes is a Shiba Inu.
- Ariana adopted Fawkes while she was in Florida in July 2014.
- Her full name is Fawkes Kitty.
- She likes to play fight and wrestle Toulouse even though she is half of his size.
- Fawkes is sweet, daring, brave, fierce, and a diva.
- Ariana posted a video of Fawkes playing with a ball.
- In July 2015, Ariana's brother Frankie confirmed that Fawkes no longer lives with Ariana because she wasn't getting along with the other dogs.
- In a Snapchat video, Ariana confirmed Fawkes lives with a friend of theirs because Fawkes wasn't getting along with the other dogs and she would get to see Fawkes soon.
|"Ain't got no tears left to cry"|
To view the Fawkes gallery, click here.