|"If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world!"|
This article is a stub. You can help the Ariana Grande Wiki by expanding it.
Frank James "Frankie" Grande (born January 24, 1986) is Ariana Grande's half-brother and the only son of Joan Grande. They have the same mother, but not the same father. She has tweeted about him several times and has appeared in some of her YouTube videos and she has in his.
Frankie is a director, producer, dancer, actor & singer according to his own biography on Twitter. His fans are called "Frankiesteins" and he has weekly "FrankieFriday" videos on YouTube, sometimes a game he invented called "OMGrandeGames" and he also invented the catchphrase "GoGrandeOrGoHome".
Friendship with Ariana
- Ariana gave Frank his nickname "Frankie".
- Ariana and Frank made a twist of the song "Suddenly Seymore" from the movie Little Shop of Horrors and called it "Suddenly Frankie" which they have sung together many times such as here.
- Frank has a YouTube channel called "FrankieJGrande".
- Frank's Twitter account is called "FrankieJGrande".
- Frank and Ariana tweet each other often, especially when they are in different places and cannot be together.
- Fans want Frank to play Cat Valentine's brother on Victorious, along with Ariana Grande. Since then rumors have floated, but nothing has been confirmed.
- Frank and Ariana also live together, shown on a tour of Ariana's home.
- Frank hosts a game on Twitter called "OMGrandeGames" once in a while where he has categories and asks questions. The first person to reply right get's a follow or similar, Ariana has appeared several times on these games with him.
- Ariana and Frank like to go to the restaurant Toast together.
- Frank flew in from New York for one day to see Ariana preform at the three light festival in L.A.
- Ariana was with Frankie on his #OMGrandeGames on November 23, 2012 for the first 15 minutes as the "DJ". 
- Frank and Ariana danced the "Gangnam Style" dance together. 
- Frank has some weekly "FrankieFriday" videos where Ariana has some appearances.
- They watched the Gossip Girl series finale together.
- In a tweet, Ariana said that she had the "most hilarious brother alive." She also added that she was thankful for his love and support.