Graham Phillips (born April 14, 1993) is an actor and singer. In 2008, he starred in 13: The Musical alongside Ariana Grande. They were good friends and later dated. They were in a relationship for three years but broke up in December 2011.
Relationship with Ariana
- Graham and Ariana met in 2008 when they did the Goodspeed musical 13 together in Connecticut. Ariana portrayed Charlotte and Graham portrayed Evan. The musical ran from May 9 to June 8.
- This was when Ariana had her first kiss.
- When the 13 moved to Broadway, Ariana and Graham both auditioned and made it. The Broadway version of 13 ran from October 5, 2008 to January 4, 2009 with 105 performances and 22 previews.
- Ariana and Graham sang the song "O Holy Night" together.
- They wrote and performed a song together called "Stick Around".
- They attended the 2010 Emmy Awards with each other.
- They were seen together on the red carpet at the 2010 Broadway in South Africa Concert.
- On May 8, 2011, they went to Laguna Beach together.
- Graham attended Ariana's 18th birthday party.
- Graham and Ariana went to the Project Angel Foods 2011 Divine Design Gala together.
- In 2011, Ariana said that Graham is, "definitely one of my favorite people in my life. It's really good to have someone who you trust and who you can talk to all the time about anything."
- Graham and Ariana broke up in December of 2011 after around three years of dating.
- In July 2016, after five years of no public connection, Ariana and Graham went to dinner with a group from the 13 musical.
|"I'll give you all I have and nothing less, I promise."|
To view the Graham Phillips gallery, click here.