|“||My mom has taken amazing care of me and she’s just taught me so many amazing things that I feel like a lot of teenagers my age haven’t been fortunate enough to learn yet.||”|
– Ariana in an interview with Neon Limelight
Joan Marguerite Grande (born June 11, 1968) is an Italian-American chief executive officer. She's also Marjorie & Frank's youngest daughter, Judy Gallagher's little sister, Victor & Edward's ex-wife and Frankie & Ariana's mom. It's shown that Ariana loves her mom very much and often tweets about her.
Joan was born on June 11, 1968 in New York City.
- Ariana has mentioned many times how much she loves her mother.
- Ariana usually walks with her to different places.
- Ariana & Joan went to the Madonna concert in Vancouver on September 29, 2012.
- Ariana has said, "My mom is hard working and I was inspired to be like her."
- Ariana said her mom is "beautiful, generous, and the most incredible kick ass business woman!"
- Joan appears in one of Ariana's Keeks.
- In an interview with Complex magazine, Ariana said "My mom is a CEO and owns a company that manufactures communications equipment for the Marines and the Navy, so she’s not really the housewife type, if you get what I’m saying. She’s the most badass, independent woman you’ll ever meet—not the cookies-in-the-oven type."
- Ariana thanked her mother during her acceptance speech for Billboard's "Rising Star" award.
|"The day you left me, an angel cried"|
To view the Joan Grande gallery, click here.