|“||My mom has taken amazing care of me and she’s just taught me so many amazing things that I feel like a lot of teenagers my age haven’t been fortunate enough to learn yet.||”|
– Ariana in an interview with Neon Limelight
Joan Grande-Butera is Frank James Grande and Ariana Grande's mother. It is shown that Ariana loves her mom very much and often tweets about her. She has also uploaded a YouTube video with her and her mom goofing around in their car which has since been removed.
Friendship with Ariana
- Ariana has mentioned many times how much she loves her mother.
- Ariana usually walks with her to different places.
- Ariana has said that she wants her mom's name, Joan, to be her own middle name. Many people believed that her middle name was already Joan, but Ariana confirmed in a tweet that Joan isn't her middle name, she just wants it to be her middle name.
- Ariana and Joan went to the Madonna concert in Vancouver on September 29, 2012.
- Ariana has said, "My mom is hard working and I was inspired to be like her."
- Ariana addressed her mom's concern for what people's opinion was of her in a Keek video.
- Joan appears in one of Ariana's Keeks.
|"You call for me, I'm right there."|
To view the Joan Grande gallery, click here.