|“||My mom has taken amazing care of me and she’s just taught me so many amazing things that I feel like a lot of teenagers my age haven’t been fortunate enough to learn yet.||”|
– Ariana in an interview with Neon Limelight
Joan Grande (born June 11, 1968) is an Italian-American chief executive officer. She's also Victor & Edward's ex-wife and Frankie & Ariana's mom. It's shown that Ariana loves her mom very much & often tweets about her.
Relationship with EdwardEdit
- Joan met Edward in the early 1990s when he worked at different design companies in New York City.
- Joan & Edward divorced on 2002.
- Joan & Edward are on good terms ever since they divorced.
Relationship with FrankieEdit
- Joan supports Frankie's sexuality, along with Ariana.
- Joan loves Frankie as much as she loves Ariana.
Relationship with ArianaEdit
- Ariana has mentioned many times how much she loves her mother.
- Ariana usually walks with her to different places.
- Ariana & Joan went to the Madonna concert in Vancouver on September 29, 2012.
- Ariana has said, "My mom is hard working and I was inspired to be like her."
- Ariana said her mom is "beautiful, generous, and the most incredible kick ass business woman!"
- Joan appears in one of Ariana's Keeks.
- In an interview with Complex magazine, Ariana said "My mom is a CEO and owns a company that manufactures communications equipment for the Marines and the Navy, so she’s not really the housewife type, if you get what I’m saying. She’s the most badass, independent woman you’ll ever meet—not the cookies-in-the-oven type."
- Ariana thanked her mother during her acceptance speech for Billboard's "Rising Star" award.
|"I never knew you could moonlight in your hands, til the night I held you"|
To view the Joan Grande gallery, click here.