|“||My mom has taken amazing care of me and she’s just taught me so many amazing things that I feel like a lot of teenagers my age haven’t been fortunate enough to learn yet.||”|
– Ariana in an interview with Neon Limelight
Joan Marguerite Grande (born June 11, 1968) is an American chief executive officer. She's also Marjorie and Frank's youngest daughter, Judy Gallagher's little sister, Victor's ex-girlfriend, Edward's ex-wife and Frankie and Ariana's mother.
Joan was born on June 11, 1968 in Brooklyn, New York City. On January 24, 1983, Joan gave birth to her son, Frank James Michael Grande-Marchione at age 14. Joan met Edward on the early '90s in New York City when Edward then worked at different design companies there. They got married on 1992 in Manhattan & moved to Boca Raton on 1993 when Joan was pregnant with their daughter. On June 25, 1993, their daughter: Ariana Grande-Butera was born. They all lived together in Boca Raton until Joan & Edward divorced on 2002 when Ariana was 8 and Edward moved out.
- Ariana has mentioned many times how much she loves her mother.
- Ariana usually walks with her to different places.
- Ariana & Joan went to the Madonna concert in Vancouver on September 29, 2012.
- Ariana has said, "My mom is hard working and I was inspired to be like her."
- Ariana said her mom is "beautiful, generous, and the most incredible kick ass business woman!"
- Joan appears in one of Ariana's Keeks.
- In an interview with Complex magazine, Ariana said "My mom is a CEO and owns a company that manufactures communications equipment for the Marines and the Navy, so she’s not really the housewife type, if you get what I’m saying. She’s the most badass, independent woman you’ll ever meet—not the cookies-in-the-oven type."
- Ariana thanked her mother during her acceptance speech for Billboard's "Rising Star" award.
“Love how my face fits so good in your neck”
To view the Joan Grande gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Twitter - Ariana wishing her a happy birthday
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Joan Grande - Bio, Facts, Family
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Joan Grande Biography, Age, Birthday, Height, Net worth, CEO and Edward Butera
- ↑ Elle - Ariana Grande Is Here To Save Us
- ↑ https://youtu.be/PviZLT7HPys
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana complimenting her mom
- ↑ YouTube - Ariana's acceptance speech