Jordan Viscomi (born March 12, 1993) is an American dancer. He was one of the backup dancers for Ariana Grande. They dated from late 2011 to mid 2012.
Relationship with ArianaEdit
- Jordan was Ariana's boyfriend after she and Graham Phillips broke up.
- He was her backup dancer before they started dating.
- It is rumored that Jordan used Ariana and was only dating her to promote his own career.
- The break up with Ariana made Ariana very upset. She called it a "horrible, horrendous breakup. My heart was broken and shattered." She was "crying through hair and makeup" while filming Victorious and "couldn’t even pull myself together."
- In her TwitLonger to thank her fans on December 30, 2012, Ariana mentions that she was "heartbroken over my back up dancer".
|"Ain't got no tears left to cry"|
To view the Jordan Viscomi gallery, click here.