Katheryn Elizabeth "Katy" Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She's friends with Ariana Grande.
- Katy and Ariana took a picture together at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards.
- In October 2013, Katy said that Ariana had the, "best female vocal in pop music today."
- On May 22, Katy cleared up rumors of Ariana and herself having recorded a song together. Katy said they haven't, but she'd be glad to when the time is right.
- Katy and Ariana hung out at the 2013 MTV EMAs.
- In February 2017, rumors started to circulate that Ariana would be featured on Katy's fourth album, because a Dangerous Woman sticker was available in Katy's new sticker collection when she announced her new single, "Chained To the Rhythm" on Twitter. This turned out not to be true.
- Katy performed at One Love Manchester.
- Katy supported Ariana when she first put out music and "took her under her wing", as Ariana said during an interview.
- Katy Perry and Ariana Grande both attended the Met Gala 2018, and tried hugging each other.
|"The day you left me, an angel cried"|
To view the Katy Perry gallery, click here.