Katheryn Elizabeth "Katy" Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She's friends with Ariana Grande. On February 8, 2017 rumors started to circulate that Ariana Grande would be featured on Katy Perry's Fourth Album, due to a Dangerous Woman sticker being available with the Katy Perry stickers when she announced her new single, "Chained To the Rhythm" on twitter.
- Katy and Ariana took a picture together at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards.
- In October 2013, Katy said that Ariana had the, "best female vocal in pop music today."
- On May 22nd, Katy cleared up rumors of Ariana and herself having recorded a song together. Katy said they haven't, but she'd be glad to when the time is right.
- Katy and Ariana hung out at the 2013 MTV EMAs.
- She performed on the Manchester Tribute Concert.
|"I never knew you could moonlight in your hands, til the night I held you"|
To view the Katy Perry gallery, click here.