She first met Ariana's grandfather when they were children because they lived in the same neighborhood. When they got older they started to date. Frank was enlisted in the military, and when he got back they got engaged and later married. They got married on September 21, 1946. She lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Ariana calls her Nonna. This was used for Sam & Cat as Ariana's character Cat Valentine calls her grandmother Nona.
- Ariana took a spontaneous flight to Boca to surprise her grandparents on May 6, 2014.
- Nonna is a Justin Bieber fan.
- They were seen dancing at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- In October 2014, Nonna had a ring made for Ariana with the pearl from Frank's tie pin.
- For Christmas 2014, Ariana got Nonna a dog which she named Noel.
- Nonna gave Ariana some of her jewelry to wear for her Grammy's performance.
- Ariana posted on Instagram "happppppy birthday queen motha ! the epitome of style, grace, hilariousness and bad ass Italian grandmotherness. the toughest of cookies and an inspiration to all ! I'm SO GRATEFUL to be here with her to celebrate ! 92 neva looked so fly. 🙏🏼♡" for Nonna's 92nd birthday.
- "God Is A Woman" is Nonna's favorite song from Grande's fourth studio album, Sweetener.
|"The day you left me, an angel cried"|
To view the Marjorie Grande gallery, click here.