Miley Ray Cyrus (born Destiny Hope Cyrus; November 23, 1992) is an American singer, actress, and songwriter. Her father is country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. She held minor roles in the television series Doc and the film Big Fish in her childhood.
Relationship with ArianaEdit
- At the 2014 VMA's, when Ariana won Miley congratulated her by high-fiving her.
- Miley sent Ariana flowers on August 28, 2014, Following the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, where Ariana won Best Pop Video.
- Miley and Ariana performed the song "Don't Dream It's Over" together for the "Happy Hippie Presents: Backyard Sessions" May 15, 2015.
- They also performed it at One Love Manchester.
- Miley dedicated her performance of her song Malibu, on The Voice USA to Ariana and all of the victims at the 2017 Manchester Bombing.
- Miley performed "Inspired" and "Don't Dream It's Over" on the Manchester Tribute Concert.