The first that we see of Myron would be on January 16, 2017 on Mac's Instagram page. A few days later, Grande then posted a short boomerang on Instagram Story of Myron on Mac's birthday. Through various times through 2017, Myron could be seen on both Mac's and Grande's Instagram pages. On April 24, 2018, Grande said that Myron had been living with her for a few month and he was "her everything". On April 28, 2018, Grande brought Myron along with Toulouse with her to New York.
After Grande and Miller broke up, Myron continued to live with Grande and the rest of her pups, as he was constantly seen on her Instagram Story with Toulouse. On August 26, 2018 (National Dog Day) Ariana's mother confirmed on twitter that Myron was Ariana's dog. On September 7, 2018, Mac Miller died of a suspected drug overdose. Days later, on September 19, Grande posted pictures of Myron, and her other dogs, on her Instagram stories, meaning up that Ariana is now taking care of him full time.
- After Mac Miller's death, Ariana continuously traveled back and forth between LA and NYC bringing both Myron and Toulouse.
- After Grande had received Billboard's 2018 Woman of the Year award, she posted a photo of Toulouse and Myron thanking them and stating that they were "the realest bitches i've ever known" .
- She said that Myron won't let her travel anywhere with out her anymore 
- Grande said that he would be a bad security guard because he would just kiss everyone and anyone who tried anything.
- Ariana has a Myron tattoo on her right foot.