Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), better known as Rihanna is a Barbadian singer-songwriter, actress, model & fashion designer. She has gained fourteen number one singles and released seven studio albums. She is friends with Ariana Grande.
Friendship with Ariana Edit
- Ariana covered Rihanna's 2010 hit single, "Only Girl (In the World)".
- Ariana loves Rihanna's album, Unapologetic.
- Jones Crow took a picture of Rihanna and Ariana Grande at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
- There was controversy at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards because people thought Rihanna was laughing at Ariana's performance.
- However, Ariana later said that Rihanna was laughing just because she was surprised at her performance rather than thought it was funny. Ariana said, "Afterwards, [Rihanna] was so kind to me, she was like, ‘Lil’ mama, keep doing what you’re doing because it’s working.’"