Sascha Peral-Ramos is one of Ariana Grande's best friends.
- In 2014, Ariana and Sascha spent Halloween together.
- They both love vegan food, Starbucks, and their puppies.
- Sascha founded the jewelry company Mary Millicent which is inspired by her great grandmother Millicent Rogers.
- Sascha and Ariana like to cook kale together.
- Ariana and her mother Joan gave Sascha perfume as a present once.
- Sascha went to University of Southern California and graduated in 2014.
- They have matching spirit hoods.
- Sascha had lunch with Ariana and Big Sean once.
- When the "Love Me Harder" music video was filmed, Sascha was there.
- Sascha came to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to support Ariana.
- Sascha made an appearance in the "Santa Tell Me" music video.
|"I'll give you all I have and nothing less, I promise."|
To view the Sascha Peralta-Ramos gallery, click here.