Scott Nicholson (born March 12, 1985) is one of Ariana Grande's backup dancers. His twin brother, Brian, is also one the backup dancers, and Ariana calls them "the twins". He is from Ohio and has a Bachelors Degree in Dance and Business from The University Of Akron. He is technically trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Street Jazz.
He has danced for Janet Jackson, Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Daddy Yankee, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, BIG BOY NATALIE, and Jaicko, and has been in commercials for Playstation, ESPN, AT&T, and Samsung. He has performed and toured with shows and companies such as Sean Kingston "Tomorrow" World Tour, Michelle Dorrance Dance, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and Monsters of Hip-Hop (cast of 2010). He and his brother have worked at the Broadway Dance Center currently work at Movement Lifestyle.
- He has gages on his ears.
- His Twitter account is @iamskot and his Instagram account is @iamskot.
- He went to the 2013 Kids Choice Awards to support Ariana.
- He was in the "Baby I", "Right There", "Almost Is Never Enough", "The Way", "Problem" "Break Free" and "Santa Tell Me" music videos.
- Ariana confirmed that he and his twin will appear in the "Don't Be Gone Too Long" music video.
- He has a YouTube channel. His YouTube is snicholson85.
|"I'll give you all I have and nothing less, I promise."|
To view the Scott Nicholson gallery, click here.