Toulouse is a Beagle-Chihuahua mix puppy that is Ariana Grande's pet. He originally was from an animal shelter. Ariana adopted Toulouse on September 13, 2013.
- Ariana cried tears of joy when she adopted Toulouse.
- This is Ariana's second dog. The first was Coco and the third was Ophelia.
- Ariana confirmed Toulouse's breed in a live stream.
- Toulouse was named after the beige kitten in the Disney movie The Aristocats.
- Toulouse was born on June 16, 2013 which makes him a Gemini. He currently is 4 years old.
- Ariana dressed him and Fawkes up as dinosaurs once.
- Toulouse went on tour with Ariana during her Honeymoon Tour along with Sirius and he went to every concert with her.
- Ariana has a pillow with the photo of Toulouse winking.
- Toulouse likes to travel.
- Toulouse won the award for Cutest Musician's Pet at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Toulouse makes an appearance in the music video of Ariana's single, "No Tears Left To Cry."
|"Ain't got no tears left to cry"|
To view the Toulouse gallery, click here.
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Toulouse
- ↑ Ariana posting a picture of her dog
- ↑ Ariana on Toulouse
- ↑ Ariana Grande Chicago Holiday Party 7:02
- ↑ Ariana's tweet about Toulouse's birthday
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/610874136626335744
- ↑ Toulouse & Fawkes as dinosaurs
- ↑ Toulouse dressed up
- ↑ Twitter - Ariana tweeting about her dogs on tour
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUS598OQZU