Victoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) is an American actress, model, dancer, and singer. She is best known for her roles as Lola Martinez on Zoey 101, Rebecca on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Tori Vega on Victorious & Shelby Marx on iCarly. Victoria and Ariana are good friends, as they both co-starred on the TV show, Victorious. An odd thing about Victoria that she stated in an interview was that every time she visits Universal City walk, she must run through the fountain there as a sort of tradition. Her best friend is co-star Avan Jogia who played Beck Oliver in Victorious. The pairing name of the two girls is often called "Variana" (Victoria and Ariana) by fans.
Friendship with Ariana
- Victoria said that Ariana is very peppy, girly and cute when asked to describe her in an interview.
- While doing an interview at Victoria's 18th birthday party, Ari said that all she wants is for Victoria's birthday wishes to come true.
- DanWarp posted a video on his YouTube channel with Ariana and Victoria goofing around near the Grub Truck. He later deleted it, but somebody else posted it here.
- DanWarp also posted a video of Ariana tickling Victoria. 
- DanWarp has posted a video of Victoria trying caviar for the first time and Ariana was there with her. 
- In the music video for Beggin' on Your Knees, Victoria pulls Ariana along with her, making her follow her.
- In the music video for All I Want Is Everything, Victoria hugs Ariana first out of everyone in the cast.
- Ariana's favorite memory with Victoria is when they were singing "Best Friend's Brother" on the rooftop. She said it was a great bonding moment for the two.
- In this video, at around 2:33-2:44, you can see Victoria and Ariana socializing.
- In Blooptorious, a blooper is shown where Victoria and Ariana are seen jumping around and laughing together.
- in this video you can see Victoria and Ariana sitting next to each other and socializing.
- In this video at 2:02, you can see Ariana and Victoria talking and hugging, as Avan Jogia approaches the girls saying that Victoria and Ariana make the little mermaid (as Victoria was wearing a green dress and Ariana's red hair), and he makes them hug again and then the girls go back to socializing.
- In a interview when Ariana had to describe about her cast mates, she said that the first thing that she thought about Victoria was food. Also in a video about her talking about Victoria's birthday, she said that Victoria loved food and when they were filming a TheSlap video (The Funny Nugget Show), they both ate all the sour worms and said it was really fun!
- Ariana and Victoria sang a song together in Universal Studios, Orlando called "L.A. Boys. The same song was preformed by the two in the episode Victorious episode "Three Girls and a Moose".
- They tweet each other often.  
- Recently, Ariana and Victoria had a fight since Ariana was tired of all the hate she was receiving from Sam & Cat, so Ariana tried to shift the blame to Victoria by saying that Victorious was canceled because Victoria did not choose to have a cast tour instead of a solo tour. More recently, Ariana started some drama online after an interview with Seventeen magazine making them think she was speaking about the fight. Later Ariana went to Tumblr and told her followers that she was never talking about the feud, she was referring to her time on Broadway in 2008 and she also said that her time on Victorious was the happiest and that the cast is family to me. This may be some indication that there's no love lost between them both; but that is still unknown.
- For unknown reasons, Ariana is still following Victoria on Twitter, but Victoria isn't following Ariana on Twitter.
- Victoria recently defended Ariana on her Twitter, clearing up the beef between the two after a fan accused her of bullying Ariana.